Monday, August 29, 2011

Be Strong and Courageous

Photo by dryhead

Joshua 1:5-7

“No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you. Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.”

The message below, “Be Strong and Courageous,” is from a staff devotional for teachers on August 29, 2011. I was blessed to be able to give the devotional on the verses above from Joshua 1:5-7. Be strong and courageous is this year’s theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment