Photo by Robbie Pruitt, © 2012
As our first school year in Haiti draws to a close, we are filled with gratitude. We are grateful for the wonderful school, community, and students we have the privilege of serving at Quisqueya Christian School. We are grateful for the many, many answered prayers this year. And we are grateful for the family and friends who pray for us, encourage us, and support us. Thank you so much for caring for us and encouraging us while we minister in Port-au-Prince.
This summer, we’ll be back in Virginia and South Carolina during June and July. We would love to catch up with you while we’re there. If there would also be an opportunity for us to connect with your church or small group, we would be happy to share about Haiti and our ministry. During the summer and the rest of the year, you can also keep up with us through Skype, Facebook, email (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) and by reading our blogs (www.irenepruitt.com and www.robbiepruitt.blogspot.com).
We give thanks for many answered prayers this year:
- Spiritual growth among the students, both in first-time commitments to Christ, and ongoing discipleship of many others.
- Healing from our recent bout of malaria.
- Provision for our physical, relational, spiritual, and financial needs during this school year.
- For our students, that they would know the truth and grace that will set them free, and be transformed by their relationship with Jesus.
- For our work, that God would use our classes, discipleship groups, and conversations to draw students to Himself.
- For our safety, that God would protect us from physical danger, discouragement, and illness.
- For the summer, that the Holy Spirit would refresh us during the break, allow us to nurture relationships with friends and family, and bring us back to Haiti in August with renewed energy.
We have recently partnered with Resourcing Christian Education International (RCE) in order to raise the funds we need to continue our ministry here at Quisqueya Christian School. All donations made through RCE are tax-deductible. If you feel led to support us financially, please visit:
Under the Fund Designation drop-down menu, choose “Missionaries,” and another drop-down menu will appear with alphabetical names of missionaries. You will find our names and account number (26902) listed. You can use this website to make one-time or recurring donations, or to set up an Electronic Funds Transfer.
If you would prefer to send in a check, please see the attached commitment card, which includes all needed instructions. Please include our account number (26902), but not our names, on the memo line. Also attached is a form to set up an Electronic Funds transfer, if you would prefer to do that by mail, rather than online.
Thank you again for your prayers and encouragement. We are humbled by the abundance of God’s provision through you.
Irene and Robbie
Note: If you prefer not to receive these email updates, or would like for us to send them to a different email account, please let us know!
Robbie & Irene Pruitt
Bible Teaching | Discipleship | Counseling
Skype: irene.pruitt, robbie.pruitt
Haiti Cell Phones: (+509) 4782-4794; (+509) 4614-7851
Blogs: www.irenepruitt.com, www.robbiepruitt.blogspot.com
U.S. Mailing Address: 221 Ridge Trail Drive, Columbia, SC 29229
Sending Mail to Haiti: 3170 Airmans Drive, #2029 QCS, Ft. Pierce, FL 34946